Trying to Remember the Name of a Game Series

Emily_41

Prominent
Apr 14, 2017
The game features a psychic woman, a man, and either the woman's father, uncle, or grandfather (I can't remember which). There are at least three games in the series and it has a horror mystery theme to it. In one of the games the woman has a vision of her mother. In the vision the mother was pregnant with her daughter. In another game the man was lead under a bridge in order to look in a cargo area, but he was stopped for a moment by an old man in a wagon who was protective of his alcohol. The series is either based in the 1800s or early 1900s and I believe it is in Britain. I believe there is one point where the trio goes to stonehenge. Throughout the series they try to find paranormal tokens so they can solve a mystery.
*Edit: The game is free online. I remember playing it about 10 years ago, give or take a year or two. The graphics were definitely not as life like as it is now, but it still was not really pixelated at all. Although it wasn't pixelated, the animation has pretty sharp corners, especially in the faces of the characters. I remember it was technically based in the real world, and only the woman was psychic. I believe the man was created to be tall and blonde. The woman, I believe, had brown hair. The title has something to do with stone henge (or something similar) I believe.
*Edit: The game may be more in the realm of paranormal mystery than horror, although there are many horror elements to it. I think there are 3 total games in the series.

Emily_41

Prominent
Apr 14, 2017

I have edited the description a bit. I hope this helps some.