Trying to reset

May 21, 2018
I've been trying to factory reset my pc and it always says an error occured. Is there any other way to do it or is something just wrong with my pc? I've been having bad fps drops in games such as fortnite as well and im not sure what the problem is.
PC Specs:
AMD fx 8350
RX 480 8 GB GPU
16 GB Ram

Solution
if the pc has windows 10 on it you have a digital key now. to do a clean install from another pc use an 8g usb stick download and run the windows media creation tool. it make the newest iso boot stick for you. when it done make a folder called drivers. go to amd web page under chipset download the 900 ser chipset drivers. put them in the folder called drivers. go to your mb vendor web page if you know it download the ethernet and sound drivers. you may not need those drivers but it good to have them. boot from the usb stick....click on i dont have my oem key...click on advanced mode....then delete all of the partion on your main hard drive if you only have one drive. if you have a ssd and a storage drive make sure your working on the...
May 21, 2018

What is the average temperature i should be looking for?

WildCard999

Titan
For that system the CPU should be under 60C while gaming, GPU should be under 80C.

Since it's a custom built system you probably won't be able to do a factory reset, however you should be able to roll it back to a earlier date via system restore or you may need to do a clean install of Windows.

May 21, 2018

If i clean install do i have to have a disk or usb with windows or can I use what I already have?

if the pc has windows 10 on it you have a digital key now. to do a clean install from another pc use an 8g usb stick download and run the windows media creation tool. it make the newest iso boot stick for you. when it done make a folder called drivers. go to amd web page under chipset download the 900 ser chipset drivers. put them in the folder called drivers. go to your mb vendor web page if you know it download the ethernet and sound drivers. you may not need those drivers but it good to have them. boot from the usb stick....click on i dont have my oem key...click on advanced mode....then delete all of the partion on your main hard drive if you only have one drive. if you have a ssd and a storage drive make sure your working on the ssd. let windows reinstall and you ne all set.

Solution