[SOLVED] Trying to troubleshoot random restarts on my PC?

Oct 20, 2019
Current setup:
CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x 3.6GHz
MOBO: Asus AM4 X570 TUF Gaming
RAM: 2x8 GB DDR4 3600 MHz Corsair Vengeance
Storage: Kingston 240 GB & Samsung 860 EVO 1TB
GPU: EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 Super 8GB XC Gaming
PSU: Corsair RM 750W | EVGA Supernova G2 650W
Monitor: 2x Acer XFA240

So I've been having issues with my first PC build that I completed approximately 3 weeks ago. My main issue is that when I'm gaming, my PC randomly restarts/resets. This situation has occurred whenever I play games including Destiny (144Hz@1080P) and streaming Fortnite(144Hz@1080P).

Modifications to PC since building:
Updated and installed all necessary drivers (I think all of them?)
Adjusted for the correct memory speed in the BIOS (default was ~2666MHz?)
Turned off the WiFi Adapter within BIOS

Troubleshooting I've done so far.
I use EVGA Precision X1 to see GPU temps when gaming and before system restart
I also use HWMonitor to track CPU and fan speeds when gaming right before system resets.
I've ran memtest86 with 2 passes and that results with 0 errors.
I've ran FurMark to stress CPU and GPU to see if that would cause a crash but never did.

Temps under high loads:
CPU ~ 70C
GPU ~80C

Things to note:
I purchased the new Corsair PSU thinking there was an issue with my EVGA PSU, but this solution hasn't really improved the situation. I feel that I'm able to game longer without the PC crashing. But I know I'm well above the threshold of needed wattage for my build.
When checking the CPU pins I accidentally got some thermal paste into the socket holes. I hope this isn't the cause of the issue because my computer seems to be running perfectly fine otherwise.

Thanks for reading, I'm looking forward to any advice the community can give :)

Solution
Yes you need to clean as much of the thermal paste as you possibly can. Thermal paste is an electrical insulator and will prevent proper transmission of electricity to your cpu and motherboard.