Question Trying to turn PC on after installing new GPU

Sep 30, 2020
I just bought a GTX 1050Ti Low Profile for my HP Prodesk 600 G2 SSF and when installing it, the USB 3.0 connector was in the way. So, I removed the cable and connected the GPU but now my PC won’t turn on. It tries to boot up for about 3-5 seconds, beeps, and then turns off and tries again.

Maybe I am disconnecting something other than the USB 3.0? I’m not sure but any advice would be great!

Thanks

I just bought a GTX 1050Ti Low Profile for my HP Prodesk 600 G2 SSF and when installing it, the USB 3.0 connector was in the way. So, I removed the cable and connected the GPU but now my PC won’t turn on. It tries to boot up for about 3-5 seconds, beeps, and then turns off and tries again.

Maybe I am disconnecting something other than the USB 3.0? I’m not sure but any advice would be great!

Thanks
Remove the watch type battery on the mobo and hold the power button on the case for 30s x2 times with the psu unplugged. Then reseat the battery and plug the psu back in and try to turn on the pc.

Sep 30, 2020
So that helped get the pc on, but it has a black screen on the monitor when using the DisplayPort on the GPU, basically the monitor is not receiving any display info from the pc. The only way I can get a screen is by plugging in a VGA cord Into the integrated slot on the pc. And when the image appears, it is extremely zoomed in.