Question Trying to update RAM fron 2 x 4GB to 2 x 8GB ?

Dec 1, 2022
I tryed to update my ram I had put it in the right slots and then I connected all the cables (from the back of the pc not the ones on the motherboard) back and turned it on. The pc showed life by lighting up, only issue was that the screens were not showing annything apparently. I got that fixed by removing the battery from the motherboard for a couple of mins and then placing it back (by this time I had put back the 2 x 4 gb ram for testing).

Now the problem I am facing is that it's starts up. But it goes to the post bios screen were you can chose a couple of actions to go into the bios. I thought that's not hard to fix so I plugged in my keyboard in one of the USB holes and pressed the del button to go to bios setup/q-flash but no response so I tryed the other 2 that were shown F12 : boot menu & END : q-flash but they didn't work either. So I have no way to get into the bios and no way to get back to windows ?

Dec 1, 2022
full system spec?
Found the spec in my order
Sharkoon RGB slider
Gigabyte b560m ds3h v2
Intel core i5 11600k 3.9ghz
Corsair vengeance 8gb(2666mhz)
Kingston nv1 250gb (m2)
Nvidia gtx1650 4gb
Onboard- 7.1 HD audio Realtek alc892
Cooler master master air ma410p
Cooler master mwe 450(450watt)

Dec 1, 2022
Oke I removed the gtx and connected the display cable from my screen to the only port left witch I think is for the igpu but I'm still stuck on the post bios not able to press annything