[SOLVED] Trying to upgrade my PC. Budget 500 euros

Dec 6, 2019
Hello everyone, new here. I would like ur opinions as I am looking into upgrading my current system and more specifically, CPU, GPU, Motherboard and also a PSU since I will be needing more Watts with the new hardware. My current parts are:
  • CPU: intel i5 6500
  • GPU: gtx 750ti
  • mobo: b150m-a m.2 asus
  • psu: corsair vs 450
I have a 144hz 1080p display. My budget is around 450-500euros. These are the parts that I considered replacing with:
  • CPU: Ryzen 5 2600
  • GPU: [Used] MSI RX Vega 56 Air boost OC(215euros)
  • mobo: Asrock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4
  • psu: Corsair CX Series CX650M
Let me know what you guys think. I am not really experienced with computer parts so let me know what the best parts for my budget would be.

Solution
I would look at a unit from Seasonic as opposed to that CX, due to the power hungry nature of the Vega 56. I'd stick with the existing platform and only change the GPU and PSU on your current build. As for the rams, you will need at least DDR4-3200MHz to see the best out of your investment in AMD's new processor platform.

Do you have a location and a preferred site for purchase?

Lutfij

Titan
I would look at a unit from Seasonic as opposed to that CX, due to the power hungry nature of the Vega 56. I'd stick with the existing platform and only change the GPU and PSU on your current build. As for the rams, you will need at least DDR4-3200MHz to see the best out of your investment in AMD's new processor platform.

Solution
Dec 6, 2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I actually have 16gb ddr4 rams so I should be good.
EDIT: nvm the rams are 2400mhz so i think i will be looking for rams too