TS login problem

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.connectivity,microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.client,microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.user,microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

Hello,

we work with terminal server! Our server is MS Windows Server 2003 and all
the clients are Win NT 4 machines.

We have one problem on some computers. Let me explain!
When I login local on computer A with my personal account, I can't start
Terminal Server. I always get this error: "The remote computer disconnected
the session because of an error in the licensing protocol. Please try
connecting to the remote computer again or contact your server
administrator."

When I login local with another personal account (from a collegue), there is
no problem to connect with terminal server.

What can I do to resolve this problem?

Thanks in advance,

Filip

hans

"Filip Vanderstappen" <filipvds@skynet.be> skrev i meddelandet
> Hello,
>
> we work with terminal server! Our server is MS Windows Server 2003 and all
> the clients are Win NT 4 machines.
>
> We have one problem on some computers. Let me explain!
> When I login local on computer A with my personal account, I can't start
> Terminal Server. I always get this error: "The remote computer disconnected
> the session because of an error in the licensing protocol. Please try
> connecting to the remote computer again or contact your server
> administrator."
>
> When I login local with another personal account (from a collegue), there is
> no problem to connect with terminal server.
>

> What can I do to resolve this problem?
>

> Thanks in advance,
>
> Filip

Check properties and the security settings for RDP-Tcp
Hans