News TSMC Completes Construction of 5nm Fab 21 in Arizona

Jul 7, 2022
I know that TSMC chose Arizona due to the existing population of fab talent to tap into but I must say, they must also like having to deal with water shortages to want to manufacture water intensive products in possibly the driest state in the US.

watzupken

Reputable
Mar 16, 2020
Let’s see if they can overcome the next few hurdles, which is to get the equipments, materials and manpower to get it running at capacity. Completion of the building is the easiest part in my opinion.

Reactions: peachpuff
D

Deleted member 14196

If we had not listened to all those silly Financial and MBA guys way back when, who talked us into putting all of our eggs in one basket i.e. China, then we wouldn’t be in this predicament. Our own government also screws us by not working with these big companies to keep them here in our own country where we need them. We should be self-sufficient and not relying on China or enemies.

Anyone in finance at large corporations, Who advocates for moving everything offshore because it’s cheaper needs to be fired. They should also never be allowed to work in ANY industry again

TRENDING THREADS