Tt eSports Level 10 M Mouse Review: A BMW For Your Hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

lahawzel

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2011
"The Tt eSports Level 10 M feels cooler to the touch than a well-known competitor's flagship".

Dangit, which mouse is this? The picture shows too little of it for me to tell!

designasaurus

Honorable
Sep 1, 2012
For the hand-temperature test, was the competitor's mouse also used with fingertip/claw grip?

I ask because I use fingertip grip myself, and I am inclined to think that simply keeping the bulk of your hand off the mouse does a lot to reduce sweating. In fact, the only places that get sweaty are where the fingertips go, just like in the picture of the Level 10 M!

FormatC

Distinguished
Apr 4, 2011
it’s designed to be used with a combination of a claw and a fingertip grip.
It was measured the same place (on both mices) where the palm rested really. Take a look at the first and second photo (sweat traces). The second mouse was touched in the same way (I hate the complete palm-grip) :)

boletus

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2010
Way too many gizmos for me; how do you hold onto it without pressing a button? Does anyone make an ergonomic, durable mouse with adjustable DPI and less than 6 buttons? I have a Logitech G500 with a primary button that wore out after one year, and I had to disable the thumb buttons because they just get in the way. Spent $60, and feel like a fool, since the cheapo OEM Logitech mice last longer. But I need high DPI for my wrist.

sixdegree

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2011
I'd like to see some comparison on thermal performance between this Level 10M mouse and TT Black Element Cyclone. One of them use passive thermal solution in form of holes while the other use active spinning fan. Also, operating noise benchmark would be nice.

ryedizzel

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2011
not enough side buttons to replace my razer for MMOs (or most other games i play). but i can attest to Thermaltake's build quality. currently using their Meka G1 mechanical keyboard after trying the razer and corsair and sending them back.

ryedizzel

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2011
and for the record corsair's K60 keyboard also had great build quality. but i felt the cherry black switches on the Meka G1 were better for gaming.

tului

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2010
[citation][nom]tului[/nom]You could have called a 6 pointed screwdriver what it is...A Torx.[/citation]

Or actually a hex driver, which it appears to be.

FormatC

Distinguished
Apr 4, 2011

Typical translation error - but it insn't a Torx :D

e74fba1319eb627ff5f561e7c3f0c6076f1c20ad.jpg

This is a so-called Inbus design, not Torx (left: Inbus, right: Torx)

phyco126

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2011
My fiancee is disabled and only has the use of her right hand. She has lived a relatively normal life, but she admitted that she feels left out of everything life has to offer, including video games. So the question is: would this mouse be good for someone who only can use one hand, in which they can program the buttons to do everything they need?

I find that a tilt-wheel has the easiest extra buttons to use when you want them, but never accidentally hit; and they're not grip-dependent (why I hated the Razer I tried).
In any case, $100 for a mouse does not make sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.