Sep 24, 2019
Sorry in advance for not having a picture, I didn't think about it before I left for work.

I just added my GPU to my custom loop and had limited tubing to make my bends, one of which needed to have 4 separate bends since I didn't have any extra 90s. The tubes are not straight, they definitely go into each fitting at an angle. I have been letting the system leak test for a good number of hours without any leaks. So the question is can I trust this to maintain or will they eventually do something bad. When I was putting them in they definitely felt tight and was a good struggle to take back off. I might just be paranoid.

If the leak test showed no issues and you're sure the tubing is on tight, it doesn't matter functionally if it's crooked or not, THOUGH any jiggling around could knock it out of wack. After a while when you have more money for more supplies I'd recommend you correct any crooked angles to ensure a straight connection into the fittings and a firm press against the o-rings.

It may seem like a 1deg angle into the fitting isn't all bad, but you're playing around with electronic hardware. Better safe than sorry.

Sep 24, 2019
If the leak test showed no issues and you're sure the tubing is on tight, it doesn't matter functionally if it's crooked or not, THOUGH any jiggling around could knock it out of wack. After a while when you have more money for more supplies I'd recommend you correct any crooked angles to ensure a straight connection into the fittings and a firm press against the o-rings.

It may seem like a 1deg angle into the fitting isn't all bad, but you're playing around with electronic hardware. Better safe than sorry.
Thank you for the response. Helps me sleep at night. I will for sure correct my bends at some points soonish. Much appreciated :)