Tues. Deals: Dreamcast, Free Pizza, Adamo XPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

rooket

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2009
LMAO @ dreamcast for 80 bucks. I got a minty one off ebay for $25 shipped. Sure it isn't new but it came with box, extra controller, extra memory, even had that rediculously long RJ45 cable to boot. I still own one brand new one, cost me 50 bucks at TRU years ago but the first one I ever bought still works good as new, guess I have too many things. I guess counting inflation for a factory sealed unit, $80 isn't bad. But to open and use it yeah..better off getting a used one.

Would Dremacast make a comeback? I doubt it unless it included a built in bluray player at the rate things are going these days. Would be cool to see Sega back in the console game instead of being 3rd party.

ALANMAN

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2006
Most of my favorite games are for Dreamcast, good times! I'm surprised they still sell brand new units, you'd think they'd have sold them all. I agree with rooket, buy one on ebay if you plan to use it.

pbrigido

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2008
Dreamcast was the most underrated system ever. Its quality back then was much better than anything else out there, plus the games were an easy download and burn.

[citation][nom]pbrigido[/nom]Dreamcast was the most underrated system ever. Its quality back then was much better than anything else out there, plus the games were an easy download and burn.[/citation]
To bad it was head of its time

amdgamer666

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2008
[citation][nom]Shadow703793[/nom]Yay! Free Pizza!!!!![/citation]

sweet, something I can afford! I actually used this today in my college, it was great timing, thanks for the post, Marcus

H8ff0000

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2008
Just ordered the Hitachi 2TB HDD from Dell. Saw that deal the other day and wasn't ready to pull the trigger. Couldn't hold out any longer. Thanks for these articles. Some things of note: The Hitachi 2TB HDD deal doesn't have 2nd Day Free Shipping, it has 3-5 Day Free Shipping. Also, the Papa John's free pizza deal now requires a purchase of $10.

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
The X18-m kit interests me the most. I'm actually considering it.

For the Vostro 1720, after you add the essentials (P8600, less power usage than Txxx line, and still better performance than the stock CPU), 1920x1200 res screen, dedicated video, 4GB memory, it still is around $900-1000.
For the DV4T, it's a solo core, and the dedicated video option is $150.

Give me back the DV8T for $999, that I can use. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.