Tuesday Deals: Lost Blu-ray Seasons 1-5 SALE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sinsear

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2009
It's not much of a "deal" since this will be the constant amazon.com price.

Also, when the season concludes, you know the studios will release another "Complete Lost Series" pack that includes some sort of special features, along with the seasons 1-6 for probably the same price. And a year later, they'll release another "Collector's Edition" that will include more special features, causing everyone to buy the season for the third time.

trkraus

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2008
It's not the constant amazon prize, it's the gold box deal today so it will go back up in price tomorrow
It's a good deal but I never buy shows on dvd until their over pretty much, so I'll wait

AdamB5000

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2006
[citation][nom]scook9[/nom]Well, find me 5 seasons of a very popular show on blu ray for $108 and I will believe this is common[/citation]

Just purchased seasons 1-4 of The Office for my sister for $51 on Black Friday.

jivdis1x

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2006
i almost jump on the clarion deal but read some reviews; turn it sucks eggs. Freaking crutchfield have it on sale for 300 woohoo!

scook9

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2008
the HD stream from hulu or ABC is not reliable and not always there (need to have internet). Netflix requires a subscription.....

And today it is $225 for Lost, so I am happy. And for the black friday buyer, that is one day a year.....not exactly reliable pricing

Status
Not open for further replies.