Question Tuf b450m new motherboard, please help?

Jul 19, 2019
Hey guys, PC noob builder here. Build my first pc with recommended parts from a buddy online but I want to upgrade to a new motherboard with 4 memory slots. Anyway long story short attempted to put together the new MoBo, however keyboard only lights up but not the PC. I checked every pins and they all sit in the correct order and tightly secured. I have googled else where to see if anyone had a similar issue, so far I’m only seeing the PSU as my issue. I also checked if it’s the wall socket and unplugged the PSU to the 8 socket extension cord, same result. Keep in mind, the build I was recommended with the parts the PSU is a 450w, and it works great, has been running since July.

Here are my parts that I’m working with.

Here is the new MoBo I am attempting to put together. ASUS TUF B450 Gaming Motherboard AMD Ryzen 2 AM4 DDR4 HDMI DVI-D M.2 Micro ATX (TUF B450M-Plus Gaming) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FKV3TVF/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_tS5FDbTQMPWPC

Buying a new PSU is not a problem but I want to know how to resolve it before hand if anyone had a similar issue, thank you in advance.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS