[SOLVED] TUF Gaming X570 Plus Boot Problems

manthony6567

Honorable
Jan 29, 2014
It does not happen always but it is starting to happen enough times where it is becoming extremely annoying.
A month a go I built a Workstation with the following parts
  • Ryzen 9 3900X
  • TUF Gaming X570 Plus
  • SP 1TB NVME
  • DEEP COOL Castle 240EX
  • XFX RADEON RX 5700 XT
  • G. SKILL Ripjaws V series 64GB DDR4 3200
  • EVGA supernova 750 Plus Gold

When ever I enable the XMP profile, it is a gamble if the computer will boot or get stuck on the bios error screen where it shows a black screen with listed boot devices and an option to press F1 to go into bios set up stating bios failed to load because of instability. Everytime it does this to get around it I must restore BIOS settings to default load into windows then restart it enable XMP profile and try again most of the times it works but randomly it wont boot from a restart and I must go through this process all over again anybody have any idea what could be going on?

And yes I have installed the latest bios 2407

It does not happen always but it is starting to happen enough times where it is becoming extremely annoying.
A month a go I built a Workstation with the following parts
  • Ryzen 9 3900X
  • TUF Gaming X570 Plus
  • SP 1TB NVME
  • DEEP COOL Castle 240EX
  • XFX RADEON RX 5700 XT
  • G. SKILL Ripjaws V series 64GB DDR4 3200
  • EVGA supernova 750 Plus Gold
When ever I enable the XMP profile, it is a gamble if the computer will boot or get stuck on the bios error screen where it shows a black screen with listed boot devices and an option to press F1 to go into bios set up stating bios failed to load because of instability. Everytime it does this to get around it I must restore BIOS settings to default load into windows then restart it enable XMP profile and try again most of the times it works but randomly it wont boot from a restart and I must go through this process all over again anybody have any idea what could be going on?

And yes I have installed the latest bios 2407
Are you setting the ram speeds to run only at 3200 in the bios after enabling xmp before saving and exiting the bios

manthony6567

Honorable
Jan 29, 2014
Sorry been trying to do this over phone no access to my pc right now. However i can't figure out how to post links via phone without melt downs only thing i can really say is youtube manual ram timing-volts in bios
I managed to get it to work the EZ System Tuning option was for whatever reason set to custom I changed it to ASUS Optimal and turned on XMP and all is well now 🤷🏻‍♂️