[SOLVED] TUF-RTX3080-O12G-GAMING vbios problem

Trying to enable rebar... Motherboard is on the latest bios etc and everything else is up to date etc.

Problem is that when I look up my GPU at ASUS: https://www.asus.com/Motherboards-Components/Graphics-Cards/TUF-Gaming/TUF-RTX3080-O12G-GAMING/HelpDesk_Download/

There is no bios for me to download or do I need to go to the eye doctor and have my eyes checked?

kqr.png

When I enable it in BIOS the system will not boot.
Just a black screen that stays there forever. Have to hold ESC pushed in for about 5 sec to get back into BIOS.

And are you sure about the vbios on the GPU. Since no 3xxx card exept for the 3060 came rebar ready. the 3070, 3080 and 3090 released before the spring of 2021 needs an update.

EDIT:
Well I do need to go to the eye doctor... :s
GPUZ states: Release date Jan 11, 2022 so well.... cross that with my statement about spring 2021..... jesus what a brain fart...

But still has the problem with no boot into windows when enabled. To turn on REBAR in my BIOS I need to turn off CSM for some odd reason. Could be that, that causes the problem but I am not sure. Since if I turn on CSM the REBAR turns off.

Last edited: