Tungsten C and WiFi Connections

FB

I'm thinking of replacing my old i705 with a Tungsten C now that Palmnet is
going away. (The old i705 doesnt' have enough memory to bother getting a
wifi for it.)

I'd like the hear the good, the bad, and the ugly of the Tungsten C in terms
of connecting to the net? Will I easily be able to set up connections to
numerous wireless connections--i.e, home system, T-mobile, individual
hotels, etc? How well do these devices work in airports say being near an
airport lounge that has a hot spot but not exactly inside? Anything else
you want to offer will be appreciated. TIA

David

I just upgraded to one a few weeks ago. It is very fast, easy to configure
for wireless and am enjoying it a lot. I use it with Tmobile, my wireless
home network and at hotels. I have used it sitting in the car outside a
Starbucks-no problem receiving a good connection.
dg
"FB" <fbrown627@nc.rr.com> wrote in message
> I'm thinking of replacing my old i705 with a Tungsten C now that Palmnet
is
> going away. (The old i705 doesnt' have enough memory to bother getting a
> wifi for it.)
>
> I'd like the hear the good, the bad, and the ugly of the Tungsten C in
terms
> of connecting to the net? Will I easily be able to set up connections to
> numerous wireless connections--i.e, home system, T-mobile, individual
> hotels, etc? How well do these devices work in airports say being near an
> airport lounge that has a hot spot but not exactly inside? Anything else
> you want to offer will be appreciated. TIA

FB

May I ask where you bought yours? I've been to three stores that carry Palm
but not the Tungsten C.

And which browser are you using? Did you upgrade?

299.00 at newegg.com
I am using the palm web browser