Turbo boost intel i5-8400

Solution
Some programs have reported to crash. It really depends on the particular CPU, mobo, software & temps and theres no definitive list.
Its not a new 8 series thing, its been out for a while. Id be wary of having it on. Again its not intel but a thing creatd by mobo manufacturers.

No, i dont think it will give you more FPS. The 8400 is a very good CPU. For better gaming performance look at your GPU.
What do you have? maybe sell it and get a better one.

fredfinks

Honorable
Some programs have reported to crash. It really depends on the particular CPU, mobo, software & temps and theres no definitive list.
Its not a new 8 series thing, its been out for a while. Id be wary of having it on. Again its not intel but a thing creatd by mobo manufacturers.

No, i dont think it will give you more FPS. The 8400 is a very good CPU. For better gaming performance look at your GPU.
What do you have? maybe sell it and get a better one.

Solution

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!

Its time that we step in here.

Are you asking a legitimate question or trolling us? fredfinks has given you perfectly good advice about a GPU and you come back with some nonsense about a Quadro P6000. Then you say you want to game on a Xeon Phi (you cannot).

Here's your shot, you can finish this conversation and listen to the advice given to you, or you can continue posting nonsense and find yourself somewhere else to post.