Turboboost.msi

G

Hello, does anyone of you know how to download turbo boost back to my laptop as it seems that i have deleted it and i cant ind a dl link to it from any where i can only find the monitor

socialfox

Distinguished
It probably is available within your driver CD that you should have got when you bought your laptop/desktop. If not let me know your model and I will give it a look on the MSI support page.

G

the laptop aint msi its asus the top is a referrance to the part im missing :3

The .msi part tells me that it's an installer, so I'm not sure what you're asking.

In any case, you shouldn't need that file for anything, as far as I'm aware. If it's what I think it is, it's exactly what Christian linked, which is also completely unnecessary.

Ok, after a little more research, I see what you need, but I'm not sure how to get it. Asus, I would guess, is the best option. Or maybe even do a search for Turbo Boost driver. I did and found a lot of results, but I have no idea if any of them are what you need.

It's an actual Turbo Boost driver, which I never knew existed or was ever a "thing". It shouldn't be needed, since Turbo is a hardware level implementation, but in my quick search, I found that without the driver, Turbo doesn't seem to work on older laptops.

Strange...