[SOLVED] Turn bluetooth speaker into left or right speaker for surround sound 5.1

catfishhoward

Honorable
Jun 13, 2017
I just bought 2 Mars Pro which I'm currently using as my left and right speakers behind the couch. With the audio cables run they do act like surround sound speakers only playing sound effects and other audio while my soundbar is the main audio.

How can this be done with bluetooth? I paired my bluetooth soundbar, sub and the 2 Mars Pro with bluetooth but they act like main speakers instead of surround sound speakers. Is there a home theater receiver/transmitter/device that will link 5 speakers with bluetooth and assign them a location in the room for surround sound?

catfishhoward

Honorable
Jun 13, 2017
I paired my bluetooth soundbar, sub and the 2 Mars Pro with bluetooth but they act like main speakers instead of surround sound speakers.
Make and model of your soundbar and sub? They are all going to be treated like separate audio output devices.

Is this the speaker you're speaking of:
https://manuals.plus/gravastar/mars-pro-bluetooth-speaker-manual#axzz7gmrZhcrm
?
Yes that's it. I was able to pair them to the TV but they act like full speakers and I don't think there's a setting to make them act as rear left and right unless you hook them up to surround sound system as I have done, I'm just tired of the wires since my cats want to eat them.

Lutfij

Titan
The issue is that the speakers are all on their own programming, a proper wireless surround sound setup will have the programming done for you from the factory, meaning all you need to do is tether them to the sub and then eventually to your audio source. In your current state, that's not going to happen.

Reactions: catfishhoward