Question Turn my dual pc setup into one setup for all my use cases

Servs

Reputable
Feb 14, 2019
Want to save space and time by combining my dual pc setup into one powerful setup that can do everything.
I know enough about pc parts but i want to egt this right so i want help getting the right parts.

Budget:
USD, no real budget limit but id prefer to stay under $4000 if doable for use case

United States

Gaming, streaming, video editing, graphic design, and 2D/3D animation:
  • Rainbow Six Siege 240hz
  • Valorant 240hz
  • Minecraft Java Edition w/RTX shaders 60hz
  • 1080p60 live streaming and video editing
  • Adobe Suite (Photoshop/After Effects/Premiere)
  • Blender
  • Autodesk Maya LT
Other details:
Current parts:

==========================
System 1

Phanteks P600S
3700X
Gigabyte AORUS Elite wifi
32gb ram
500gb OS < KEEPING FOR NEW SYSTEM
500gb games < KEEPING FOR NEW SYSTEM
RTX 2080 super
1080p 240hz HDR monitor < KEEPING FOR NEW SYSTEM
1080p 60hz twitch chat monitor

System 2:

Phanteks P600S
3950X
Gigabyte AORUS Pro wifi
64gb ram < KEEPING FOR NEW SYSTEM
1TB m.2 OS/storage < KEEPING FOR NEW SYSTEM
RTX 3070
x2 4K 60hz HDR monitors < KEEPING FOR NEW SYSTEM

I am looking to buy ASAP. dont mind buying from scalpers, 1080p gaming at 60hz-240hz depending on if the game is competitive multiplayer or not, 1080p editing (on 4k monitors)
mentioned above what parts im keeping. at least 8 USB ports (x4 3.0 ports). keeping x3 monitors. AMD RYZEN CPU ONLY / Nvidia or AMD GPU

Thats was alot... so what should i go for to get all my use cases out of 1 setup?

Lutfij

Titan
Your system's look like capable platforms. Considering how you can get the top of the line Ryzen 5000 series processors, that's the first thing I'd look at and then either look at a B550 chipset or X570 chipset board. You forgot to mention the make and model of your PSU's and their age.

You also forgot to mention the make and models of the (assuming SSD's) and ram. It's a good idea to list your specs in detail.