Turn off Remembering Search/passwords etc

How do I stop my PC automatically giving me a drop down bar with my previous
internet searches and passwords?
Thank you

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:250298F1-4AF1-487A-96D6-FB0E3BF014C5@microsoft.com,
Bopubepo <Bopubepo@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

> How do I stop my PC automatically giving me a drop down bar with my
> Thank you

Open IE, click tools, options, content, click on autocomplete, and go ahead
and disable it.

Galen

Sherlock Holmes