peter

I'm not sure how I did it, but I seem to have turned on some sort of
folder animation; in the left-hand pane appear animated representations
of the folder's properties and other assorted whatnot. How do I turn
this off?

Thanks!

Peter Wrote:
> I'm not sure how I did it, but I seem to have turned on some sort of
> folder animation; in the left-hand pane appear animated
> representations
> of the folder's properties and other assorted whatnot. How do I turn
> this off?
>
> Thanks!
I'm not sure if you are talking about gifs.Not long a go I had a
problem with gifs.They just stoped moveing for weeks and I couldent
figure it out because I knew I hadent done anything to cause the
problem.I downloaded Tune up utilities 2004 and it fixed my
problem.Its free for 30 days and free to download.If you download it
just click repair icons and it will repair it for you at no
cost.'Repair'
(http://www.tune-up.com/info/lp/tuneup-utilities/?ap=1646) Hope this
helps

--
~*Missy*~
~*Missy*~'s Profile: http://extremetechsupport.com/forum/member.phtml?userid=1550

Are you sure it is not some kind of virus?
You should run your anti-virus progam after updating

"Peter" wrote:

> I'm not sure how I did it, but I seem to have turned on some sort of
> folder animation; in the left-hand pane appear animated representations
> of the folder's properties and other assorted whatnot. How do I turn
> this off?
>
> Thanks!

TRENDING THREADS