Turning off Windows XP Home Edition

Al

I must give the "Turn Off Computer" and "Turn Off"
commands three times before my Windows XP will turn off.
What is causing the problem and how can it be fixed so I
only have to give command once?

Thanks for any help.

Hi

Please see if the following links to Jim Eshelman's web site help:

http://aumha.org/win5/a/shtdwnxp.htm
http://aumha.org/win5/a/tshoot.htm

--

Will Denny