Question Turning on the integrated graphics of a Gigabyte motherboard

May 22, 2019
Before I say anything I just want to clarify my computer is custom built instead, which I believe is a likely reason for my problem. I just have no specific reason as to why that is, so any clarification on whether this is a factor to consider or nor will help. Also, my motherboard is a GA-B250-HD3 model.
I've been trying everything as of recently to try and turn on the integrated ports on my Gigabyte motherboard so I can have a third monitor, but nothing seems to be working, no matter what I do. I can't connect my monitor to my main monitor's VGA port, but that didn't work (the third monitor I want didn't even detect itself as being plugged in), so now I'm stuck with trying to find out how to turn on my motherboard's integrated graphics with my graphics card plugged in simultaneously. I tried going into my computer's BIOS, there doesn't seem to be an option to access my dedicated graphics, for whatever reason. Besides that, I've tried countless other methods of software of turning the motherboard's graphics on, but nothing seems to work. I can't even seem to download my motherboard's BIOS from the Gigabyte website. I always get the simple message of "This app can't run on your PC" when I try to do that. Any and all questions, potential solutions or further clarification if I didn't explain enough about my motherboard would help greatly. Thank you

May 22, 2019
reboot keep tapping delete on keyboard should show you your bios then set integrated graphics on should be on chipset 🤔 only way i know should work
I've navigated through the whole of my computer's starup BIOS and for some reason it's all the same but for the part that would get me to the integrated graphics, so unfortunately the easiest way to turn it on isn't available