Question Turtle Beach Elite Atlas Pro, cant connect headset?

Aug 11, 2019
www.twitch.tv
I just got this awesome headset, and is superhappy with them. The only problem is that i cant get into the Turtle Beach Audio Hub to adjust my sound and set them up further. I have connected them correctly according to instructiosn provided by Turtle Beach, but when i start the software i only get the following message:

Please connect a Turtle Beach device

i have sound and they are working perfect, but i cant adjust the sound if i would like to. like the "super human hearing feature or something similar.

what is the problem here?

Aug 11, 2019
www.twitch.tv
Hey and sorry for the late reply. Yes, my headset is correctly connected to the Turtle Beach amp, and further in the back in my gaming computer. Green analog plug is connected to the green round jack in the back. I had to disconnect the red analog plug, because it was mixing up my setting with my table mic.

Now i finally got the headset to work, but the problem is now, is that i think i had set it to 7.1 sound instead of stereo. Here is my settings & here also

finally a noob question; shall i have the cord on the right side of the head or to my left side?