Turtle Beach Swims Into PC Gaming Peripherals With Impact Keyboards And Grip Mice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never had a TB last more than a year, so i would not purchase any peripherals from them. the only thing they do well is audio, and even then i just use one of their sound cards with a trrs adapter and a siberia v2 headset.

Don't waste your time with tb, their support is lacklustre and their product is made with a quality that matches.

Michael14e

Reputable
Apr 7, 2015
I can't understand why anyone would pay considerable extra for a TB KB when you can get a Corsair or Razer for less with more functionality. Un-fricken believable.

uglyduckling81

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2011
With Logitech making good peripherals which are reliable and affordable it just isn't worth trying out unknown brands. I dabbled with Razer for a Headset and Mouse, their most expensive models for both and both died within months of owning. I'm back with Logitech and couldn't be happier.

If Turtle beach is expanding overpriced headsets into a full line of overpriced peripherals, I wonder how long it will be until we get beats keyboards by Dr. Dre

I want you to hear the clicking like the typist meant it to sound. Deep lows, great mids, and fantastic IBM-M sound wherever you make your documents.

They built and promote their brand on the basis of sound I don't really think is substantiated with my ownership.
I've moved on to Siberia V2's, there's literally no sound difference, though I admit I love the mixamps they use that have chat balancing and whatnot.

As luck would have it, they have started using a TRRS 4-Pole 3.5mm jack in those, so they're essentially universal now. Using my Siberia with it and I love it - pity I had to waste money on a TB headset just to get the card though, since they're not sold separately as a part in Canada.

Qbuo

Reputable
Apr 8, 2015
That mouse almost looks like the SteelSeries Rival. Good to see Turtle Beach delving deeper into the PC gaming market :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS