Tutorials for FS2004

Where can I find really good ones?

--
Dave Schwartz
Commack, NY

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

The ones included with the program are excellent. Got me flying in no time.
Chris

--
I'm not always right,
But I'm never wrong!
"Dave Schwartz" <who4ever@optonline.net> wrote in message
> Where can I find really good ones?
>
> --
> Dave Schwartz
> Commack, NY

Hi Chris,

Well I'll be!!

What's the secret, mate - I'm still trying to wade through them all?

I can get up, and Quilling, like a piece of cake, but the more I read
here, the more I'm convinced that Leonardo Da Vinci didn't know it all.....

If only he'd lived a bit longer, and had a better wall safe, and not
been so distracted from flying......

Regards,
John Ward
"Chris" <me@there.com.au> wrote in message
> The ones included with the program are excellent. Got me flying in no
> time.
> Chris
>
> --
> I'm not always right,
> But I'm never wrong!
> "Dave Schwartz" <who4ever@optonline.net> wrote in message
>> Where can I find really good ones?
>>
>> --
>> Dave Schwartz
>> Commack, NY

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

Hi John,
I haven't gotten through them all, but did enough to get me flying well
enough to know what all (well most anyway!) of the guages mean and do, and
what they should and shouldn't be reading. Completed the first lot of
lessons and passed my first solo flight,earning the honour of the
traditional cutting of the shirt tails! :)) Did the next lot of lessons,
and keep failing the next solo check flight, because I keep drifting a few
too many degrees outside of the allowance, or a few hundrd feet too high or
too low, but that's just practice, and maybe a better joystick, or at least
adjusting the sensitivities a little.

Chris

On Thu, 1 Sep 2005 17:50:45 +1000, John Ward wrote:

> Hi Chris,
>
> Well I'll be!!
>
> What's the secret, mate - I'm still trying to wade through them all?
>
> I can get up, and Quilling, like a piece of cake, but the more I read
> here, the more I'm convinced that Leonardo Da Vinci didn't know it all.....
>
> If only he'd lived a bit longer, and had a better wall safe, and not
> been so distracted from flying......

Gee John....I never knew you were such a historian.
Fair dinkum, mate...you're full of surprises! :)

--

Marcel (SAG-21)
(It's a NIGHTMAAAARE!!! - C3PO)

Hi Chris,

Rats, I was hoping there was a magic formula! :))

Regards,
John Ward
"Chris" <me@you.nospam> wrote in message
> Hi John,
> I haven't gotten through them all, but did enough to get me flying well
> enough to know what all (well most anyway!) of the guages mean and do, and
> what they should and shouldn't be reading. Completed the first lot of
> lessons and passed my first solo flight,earning the honour of the
> traditional cutting of the shirt tails! :)) Did the next lot of lessons,
> and keep failing the next solo check flight, because I keep drifting a few
> too many degrees outside of the allowance, or a few hundrd feet too high
> or
> too low, but that's just practice, and maybe a better joystick, or at
> least
> adjusting the sensitivities a little.
>
> Chris
> "John Ward" <johnrmward@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
>> Hi Chris,
>>
>> Well I'll be!!
>>
>> What's the secret, mate - I'm still trying to wade through them all?
>>
>> I can get up, and Quilling, like a piece of cake, but the more I read
>> here, the more I'm convinced that Leonardo Da Vinci didn't know it
> all.....
>>
>> If only he'd lived a bit longer, and had a better wall safe, and not
>> been so distracted from flying......
>>
>> Regards,
>> John Ward
>> "Chris" <me@there.com.au> wrote in message
>> > The ones included with the program are excellent. Got me flying in no
>> > time.
>> > Chris
>> >
>> > --
>> > I'm not always right,
>> > But I'm never wrong!
>> > "Dave Schwartz" <who4ever@optonline.net> wrote in message

Hi Studmuffin,

"Life's one big surprise, mate!" - I didn't make that up, and neither
did Arthur.

Maybe it was Confucius, or maybe I'm confusing him with somebody similar
to him....... :))

Regards,
John Ward

On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 15:53:48 +1000, John Ward wrote:

> Hi Studmuffin,
>
> "Life's one big surprise, mate!" - I didn't make that up, and neither
> did Arthur.
>
> Maybe it was Confucius, or maybe I'm confusing him with somebody similar

"Similar" is Confucius' cousin. :)

Who's on first, What's on second, I Don't Know is on third..... <g>

--

Marcel (SAG-21)
(I'm quite beside myself...- C3PO)

:))