Macho Peludo

Commendable
Nov 25, 2020
Hi everyone, i bought a TV 26LG30R (26 inchs) second-hand to use as monitor for my PC but i am having resolution issues, i am connecting it via HDMI plugged on my GTX 960 2GB but any resolution above 1360x768 makes the image all distorted, pixelated, pixels blowing up, icons with weird low quality edges, the native resolution of this TV from what i can see on the internet infos is 1680x1050, by any chance someone know why is this happening? Is this normal for this TV? If don't, is there by chance any way to fix it? I saw something about people renaming the HDMI input but i coudn't find anything related on TV menu.. Am i supposedly to be using the native 1680x1050 resolution which seems to be pretty good?

Hi everyone, i bought a TV 26LG30R (26 inchs) second-hand to use as monitor for my PC but i am having resolution issues, i am connecting it via HDMI plugged on my GTX 960 2GB but any resolution above 1360x768 makes the image all distorted, pixelated, pixels blowing up, icons with weird low quality edges, the native resolution of this TV from what i can see on the internet infos is 1680x1050, by any chance someone know why is this happening? Is this normal for this TV? If don't, is there by chance any way to fix it? I saw something about people renaming the HDMI input but i coudn't find anything related on TV menu.. Am i supposedly to be using the native 1680x1050 resolution which seems to be pretty good?
No, LG's spec sheet makes it clear that the panel is 1366x768 so there is absolutely no benefit using any other resolution.

Reactions: Macho Peludo