Question TV help

Patman504

Honorable
Feb 11, 2014
So we have a motel here in Las Vegas. I am looking for a box that can play movies (the fun ones), possibly that has 3 different channels you can use. I want to store movies on a USB harddrive and play movies on a continuous loop. They will broadcast to every room but be on 3 different channels. What do I need? Do i need 3 different USB harddrive? Sorry if this seems confusing, I can elaborate if needed.

We do have it setup right now with 2 DVD players going to do different channels.

Obviously your current setup uses dumb TVs, and these DVD players are connected thru RF (channels 3 and 4). If you want to do that, you'll need much more complicated system (three different players, running thru three RF converters to bring them to channels 2, 3, 4), and mixing them into the cable. Whether there will be three different hard drives, or these players will be connected to a network pulling movies off a NAS, is up to you.

So we have a motel here in Las Vegas. I am looking for a box that can play movies (the fun ones), possibly that has 3 different channels you can use. I want to store movies on a USB harddrive and play movies on a continuous loop. They will broadcast to every room but be on 3 different channels. What do I need? Do i need 3 different USB harddrive? Sorry if this seems confusing, I can elaborate if needed.

We do have it setup right now with 2 DVD players going to do different channels.

Need to give details about the exact setup you have. How many rooms, what TVs are in the rooms, are rooms wired for networking, etc... How do you have this DVD players setup to broadcast? There are many ways to do this, but most involve a high setup cost if you are not already setup to do this.

Are you using a standard hotel TV broadcast setup from companies like this https://www.westpond.com/solutions/hospitality-video-distribution/ ?