[SOLVED] Tv native resoloution 1080p not 4k

Oct 2, 2019
Hi I have a Phillip's 50pus 6262 4k hdr tv
And am running a 7770k with 2080ti

Nvidia is reporting the tv native resoloution as 1080p. I can select 4k and have hdr settings as rgb
8bit full. Everything works in windows but on some non hdr games. In fullscreen it looks blurry and looks to be 1080, but in windowed its sharp 4k with hdr, problem is its stuttery. I believe in fullscreen its switching to 1080p even though I game reports it as 4k. Any ideas, I understand her dosent work in all games but the loss of graphics in fullscreen is terible

Solution
hi, here some quick look at your TV manuals:
HDMI Ultra HD
(Home) > Settings > General settings > HDMI Ultra HD

This TV can display Ultra HD signals. Some devices -connected with HDMI- do not recognise a TV with Ultra HD and might not work correctly or show distorted picture or sound.
To avoid the malfunctioning of such a device, you can set the signal quality to a level the device can handle. If the device is not using Ultra HD signals, you can switch off Ultra HD for this HDMI connection.
• The setting UHD 4:4:4/4:2:2 allows maximum up to Ultra HD (50Hz or 60Hz) RGB 4:4:4 or YCbCr4:4:4/4:2:2/4:2:0 signals.
• The setting UHD 4:2:0 allows maximum up to UltraHD (50Hz or 60Hz) YCbCr 4:2:0 signals.
• The setting Off is to watch...
hi, here some quick look at your TV manuals:
HDMI Ultra HD
(Home) > Settings > General settings > HDMI Ultra HD

This TV can display Ultra HD signals. Some devices -connected with HDMI- do not recognise a TV with Ultra HD and might not work correctly or show distorted picture or sound.
To avoid the malfunctioning of such a device, you can set the signal quality to a level the device can handle. If the device is not using Ultra HD signals, you can switch off Ultra HD for this HDMI connection.
• The setting UHD 4:4:4/4:2:2 allows maximum up to Ultra HD (50Hz or 60Hz) RGB 4:4:4 or YCbCr4:4:4/4:2:2/4:2:0 signals.
• The setting UHD 4:2:0 allows maximum up to UltraHD (50Hz or 60Hz) YCbCr 4:2:0 signals.
• The setting Off is to watch videos with Full HD. * Available when Source is set to HDMI 2 or HDMI 3

Solution