Tv or monitor for xbox one?

Makua Camarao

Reputable
Apr 6, 2015
I want a tv or monitor that's 32-40 inches. $350 is my budget
I played my xbox on my uncles samsung smart tv and the picture was great, but coming home I hooked it up to my family's Coby and the picture is awful.

Alfred Wirsle

Honorable
Jan 25, 2014
monitor, 110%. Though what is a TV can be very subjective nowadays, i mean a CRT TV is shit.

Check out this site for good, larger sized monitors. http://www.displaylag.com/display-database/

radwan3

Honorable
Aug 25, 2014
Any LCD TV will be great ... make sure you have it at least 1080 capable so you can enjoy great and crisp picture.
I would suggest somthing for you, take a USB stick, load it with some pictures that you familiar with their colors , brightness and contrast. while u r shopping, plug that USB to TVs that match your budget (most new TVs have USB port as a standard nowdays) and check which one is appealing the most.

monitor would be great if u r in small room and no distance between you and the screen.
monitors always have sharper images (just my opinion) but the bigger u want them, the more they will cost you. however TV is much better and popular solution if u have big room and far distance from your sofa and the screen where you can just buy bigger screen at low cost.

good luck!

TRENDING THREADS