Joe

hi guys,
i have a soltek qbic with gf4 on board with tv out. i have the
s-video through an adapter and plugged into an av socket and only get black
and white at low quality. i am using tvtool and have tried a few settings
(although the modes - pal, ntfc etc - options are dulled out) and different
tv's but still no good.
any advice?

regards
joe

"joe" <a@b.c> wrote in message
| hi guys,
| i have a soltek qbic with gf4 on board with tv out. i have the
| s-video through an adapter and plugged into an av socket and only get
black
| and white at low quality. i am using tvtool and have tried a few settings
| (although the modes - pal, ntfc etc - options are dulled out) and
different
| tv's but still no good.
| any advice?
|
| regards
| joe

av jack as in composite? I believe that means you are only getting the
luminence and not the chroma info. Sometimes you can tell the tv its
receiveing an s-video signal through an input. Also your adapter might be
knackered...