tv showing no signal from computer using vga to hdmi converter box

minuti76000

Reputable
May 11, 2014
right everything was working fine a few hours ago and all of a sudden the picture went all fuzzy so i disconnected the wires and put them all back in the correct places but now my tele keeps coming up with no signal as if there's no signal coming from the computer? like i said it was working perfectly fine before why the sudden change? can anyone help me out please????

have no idea what your been using(it didnt work right)i read a lot .and no one in forums give me answer what model they using VGA to HDMI cause there none.i both one adapter and it didnt show anything on the screen cause HDMI using diverent signal then vga ,and its no way its gonna work(cheap version).adapter cost around 80$-120$.so the monitor with 1080p cost less.

minuti76000

Reputable
May 11, 2014

there isn't a brand it just says vga to hdmi converter i bought it off ebay for £25 and its been working fine until today well i mean i dont know if theres anything wrong with the box itself like i said it was working perfectly fine there was a picture on my tv but then the picture went quite fuzzy so i disconeccted the wires blew inside the holes incase there was any dust then reconnected the wires in the same places and all of a sudden my tele is saying no signal and i tried using my laptop also to see if it could of been my desktop computer but still said the same no signal so i have no idea what to do

Either the converter is bad or the HDMI input or the TV is bad. Try another device on that HDMI port, if it works, the converter is bad. I've use them before, a Rosewill brand one, worked fine but had some issues with resolution on my older 720p TV. If the TV has a VGA input use that for the computer.

qelfulres

Reputable
Oct 3, 2014
the TV has a VGA input use that for the computer.
Ge5FWz