TV Tuners

Ryan

does anyone know where to find out what tv tuners are compatible with
the 5700 ultra cause im looking to buy one.

"Ryan" <ryan5001sk8@verizon.net> wrote in message
> does anyone know where to find out what tv tuners are compatible with
> the 5700 ultra cause im looking to buy one.

Any of them should work, all tuners display using a standard DirectShow
overlay.

Ryan

Darkfalz wrote:
> "Ryan" <ryan5001sk8@verizon.net> wrote in message
>
>>does anyone know where to find out what tv tuners are compatible with
>>the 5700 ultra cause im looking to buy one.
>

> Any of them should work, all tuners display using a standard DirectShow
> overlay.

thanks

Ryan

Darkfalz wrote:

> "Ryan" <ryan5001sk8@verizon.net> wrote in message
>
>>does anyone know where to find out what tv tuners are compatible with
>>the 5700 ultra cause im looking to buy one.
>

> Any of them should work, all tuners display using a standard DirectShow
> overlay.

o and which brand do you think is the best. i am looking for the best
software.

I've been running a Ledtek Winfast 2000 Deluxe, running the Winfast
PVR software, under WinXP for over a year, without any problems.
Nvidia GeForce FX 5700 Ultra, latest released Nvidia drivers.

> Darkfalz wrote:
>
> > "Ryan" <ryan5001sk8@verizon.net> wrote in message
> >
> >>does anyone know where to find out what tv tuners are compatible with
> >>the 5700 ultra cause im looking to buy one.
> >

> > Any of them should work, all tuners display using a standard DirectShow
> > overlay.
> >

> o and which brand do you think is the best. i am looking for the best
> software.

For capture I use iuVCR.

I am actually using a 6 year old TV card with the tuner desoldered from the
PCB (I did that). Still works great, and I can finally use it to its
potential (full frame size!).