TWELVE SIDED DIED!

"Ophidian" <oNpEhMiOdian23@cox.net> wrote in message
news:BW7Xd.159695$0u.130091@fed1read04...
> Just watch.
> You'll catch it:
>
> http://www.homestarrunner.com/tgs8.html

Saw it. Embedded QWERTY into my forehead from the innanity of it all. ow
--==--
Jerry Chesko

"Jerry Chesko" <res7g0hd@verizon.net> wrote in

> Saw it. Embedded QWERTY into my forehead from the innanity of it all.
> ow --==--

Owww... My most of me!

-phy

drow

Distinguished
Nov 24, 2004

Alien mind control rays made Ophidian <oNpEhMiOdian23@cox.net> write:
> Just watch.
> You'll catch it:
>
> http://www.homestarrunner.com/tgs8.html

that's... pretty definitely not a twelve sider, though.

--
\^\ // drow@bin.sh (CARRIER LOST) <http://www.bin.sh/>
\ // - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

yes, looked more like a 20, but not entirely sure, didn't quite look
like a 20 either.

- Justisaur

drow wrote:
> Alien mind control rays made Ophidian <oNpEhMiOdian23@cox.net> write:
>
>>Just watch.
>>You'll catch it:
>>
>>http://www.homestarrunner.com/tgs8.html
>

> that's... pretty definitely not a twelve sider, though.

Yeah, I figure it's at least a thirteen sider.
Like the orcs though...