May 7, 2024
I recently got a spanking new PC with a 7900 XT and 7800X3D and eventually, down the line, I would like to water-cool them. I would want at the bare minimum a 240mm radiator for both, and ideally a 240 for the CPU and 360mm for the GPU. I don't know where I would mount the second one, however. I'm honestly not even sure if my mobo supports two rads. I have the ASRock B640 PRO RS.

TL;DR: Don't know if I can mount two rads or if my motherboard supports it.

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
I recently got a spanking new PC with a 7900 XT and 7800X3D and eventually, down the line, I would like to water-cool them. I would want at the bare minimum a 240mm radiator for both, and ideally a 240 for the CPU and 360mm for the GPU. I don't know where I would mount the second one, however. I'm honestly not even sure if my mobo supports two rads. I have the ASRock B640 PRO RS.

The case will fit a 360 rad in the front and in the top. My opinion is just use the cards stock cooling (might adjust the fan curve) and a good air cooler for the CPU. Then nothing to fail but a fan.

When you try to add water to the card if you can find the right parts it's going to cost a good bit not worth the cost.

USAFRet

Titan

Why 2x AIO's?

What result are you trying to achieve?

May 7, 2024
Why 2x AIO's?

What result are you trying to achieve?
Want/wanted to water cool my GPU just because I want it to look a little cleaner and I want this thing to last as long as possible. Not 100% about it yet tho.