Two benefit of having power supply

Solution
Having a power supply is a big disadvantage as it allows viruses and other malware to be loaded on you computer. Without a power supply your computer is totally safe.
To be serious, for just one second, it seems to be an increasing problem on support forums like this that people are asking for their homework questions to be answered. Apart from all the noise generated by these trivial questions, it is doing no-one any favours to answer them. The student may get an answer and a credit in their test, but they learn nothing. The other students, who don't try to cheat like this, might not score so highly.

There are enough ignorant cowboys in the computer industry already without helping more people get qualifications that they don't deserve. I'm all for giving people a few hints when I can see that they have made an effort but they have to do the work for themselves.

Fully agreed.

4745454b

Titan
I try to leave an answer similar to the one I left so that the question is "bookmarked" for me. This is honestly the first one I've been in that the OP has come back. (I assume most are asked during the test, and by the time the OP would come back to get the answer s/he has run out of test time.) If someone is asking for a test, F off. If you haven't learned it by now you don't deserve the answer. If however this is for homework purposes then I am happy to help walk someone through the answer. I don't think the answer should be flat out given, but hints aren't out of line.

d1rtyju1c3

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2010
I personally think if you "aint" smart enough to google it, then you "aint" smart enough for college. You can find anything you need to know about anything on the internet, if you do some research. I hate when people have a problem or a question when they obviously havent done any research themselves.