[SOLVED] two games a once

Jun 9, 2020
Hi, I would like to ask if it is possible for me to play two games at once, long story short. A few of my friends really want me to keep our local valheim server open and since I started it I own and control when it is up and when it isn't. On the other hand me and my other friend really want to grind some WoW classic, but I'm afraid that I'll somehow mess up my system in some way(trauma from having a really bad pc). I have tried to give my friends admin roles so that they can launch the server themselves, but it ended up not working, so I've come here for help.

System specs:

GPU: rtx 3070 oc twin edge

CPU: I-7 10700kf

Watercooled cpu with corsair fans

PSU: Cooler Master 750watt bronze rated

RAM: 16gb of corsair vengeance 3200mhz (cl16 or cl18 cant remember)

1tb ssd, and 5tbs of hdd

Please help me!

Last edited:
It would be quite diffcult to run 2 games at once.
I'm unfamiliar with valheim, is opening a server on it require you to log in to said server at the same time, or just open a server host, like a cmd of sorts?
If it's the latter, you probably just need to set the amount of ram to a normal amount that would let you play WoW normally, but if valheim needs to be launched, it might be a little too difficult on your gpu cpu and ram to run 2 games, and a host.

Edit: I forgot to mention, nothing bad would happen from trying, and your system would in the worst case scenario crash one of the games.

Jun 9, 2020
It would be quite diffcult to run 2 games at once.
I'm unfamiliar with valheim, is opening a server on it require you to log in to said server at the same time, or just open a server host, like a cmd of sorts?
If it's the latter, you probably just need to set the amount of ram to a normal amount that would let you play WoW normally, but if valheim needs to be launched, it might be a little too difficult on your gpu cpu and ram to run 2 games, and a host.

Edit: I forgot to mention, nothing bad would happen from trying, and your system would in the worst case scenario crash one of the games.
I have to have the game running, no outside applications to open/host the server from. Thanks for the response! Heres a like.

Solution