Two Games Two Monitors Two Inputs the perfect lan solution

TheReaper784

Honorable
Dec 8, 2013
Hi, I have a GTX 970 and I7 which is more then capable of running two games at the same time, So I thought "Is it possible to plug in a 2nd monitor in, Another keyboard and mouse so we can practically play two games at the same time?" So it will be like two completly different computers on one lol like he will have his screen which he will be able to controll with his own mouse and keyboard and I will have my screen which I will be able to controll with my mouse and keyboard and perhaps even with HEADPHONES for each one.
If ANYONE manages to do it it will be OP!

EDIT

I have did some resarch and it appears I found three programs who do this job

ASTER
SoftXPand
VMWare

but I have no idea which one is the best or if there are better options.

Solution
You won't find many experts on this.

Some things to consider:

1. Playing demanding games with really affect quality badly. You have to allocate double the resources to one cpu and one gpu etc
2. There is a license fee involved
3. You need 2 of everything in terms of monitors and peripherals

Dunno, sounds like something fun to try out. Will be interested to see if it works out.

DasHotShot

Honorable
You won't find many experts on this.

Some things to consider:

1. Playing demanding games with really affect quality badly. You have to allocate double the resources to one cpu and one gpu etc
2. There is a license fee involved
3. You need 2 of everything in terms of monitors and peripherals

Dunno, sounds like something fun to try out. Will be interested to see if it works out.

Solution

DasHotShot

Honorable

I believe you can run stuff like CS GO, LOL, DOTA 2 etc aswell with your spec...twice.

Would be really intrigued to find out how this works out if you test one of the systems you mention.