[SOLVED] Two GPU Motherboard Support.

geok9875

Prominent
Nov 11, 2017
What Cheap Motherboards alow me to connect two identical Gpu's and Both have the Same Speed with out SLI, Just Plug and Go.
GPU's are two 1050 Ti's with pci x16.
I need them to have the same speed for gaming, they will be connected with surround so i dont want one monitor to be slower than the other.

Solution
You can't play games using the power of both cards if that's what you're trying to do.

The only option I could see making sense is using two cards to increase the amount of displays you want to have. In which case the 1050 Ti is very overkill unless you got them cheap.

A 1050 Ti even running at PCIe 3.0 x4 will still work perfectly fine

hftvhftv

Distinguished
Ambassador
You can't play games using the power of both cards if that's what you're trying to do.

The only option I could see making sense is using two cards to increase the amount of displays you want to have. In which case the 1050 Ti is very overkill unless you got them cheap.

Solution

geok9875

Prominent
Nov 11, 2017

one reason is yes more monitors plus is i extend the window of the game to the other monitors of the second card. is there is going to be a lag between the monitors from each gpu. i am aware that a single card is used for a game.