Two Matrox Rt.x100 questions!

unkn2232324

I have asked Matrox in two seperate emails if their rt.x100 will work
with my Gigabyte GA-81K1100 motherboard. They will not answer.
Would you buy anyway?

Second I have been reading such postive comments about Canopus.
Is Canopus a safer place to put my money?

Thanks.

G wrote:
> I have asked Matrox in two seperate emails if their rt.x100 will work
> with my Gigabyte GA-81K1100 motherboard. They will not answer.
> Would you buy anyway?
>
> Second I have been reading such postive comments about Canopus.
> Is Canopus a safer place to put my money?

You can answer your own questions by consulting

http://matrox.com/video/support/rtx100xtremepro/rec/home.cfm

Gary Eickmeier

unkn2232324

Finally got a reply from Matrox and my motherboard is acceptable.