[SOLVED] Two monitors but one is flickering

angelibarra862

Commendable
Jul 4, 2018
One of my monitors started flickering 2 weeks ago, and i know its not a driver issue because when I unplug the display port cable it flickers on the "display not found" screen.

Solution
One of my monitors started flickering 2 weeks ago, and i know its not a driver issue because when I unplug the display port cable it flickers on the "display not found" screen.

If this just started after setting up a dual monitor, you might want to check the display settings especially scaling, resolution, pixel clock and phase.

If it's true that it flickers even on display not found, you might want to plug it on another computer. If the problem persists on that different PC then your monitor has a problem. Flickering can be a bad capacitor or power issue but is not limited to.

Have you checked the signal and power cable of your monitor? How about using a working cables to verify it's not it.

madartzgraphics

Reputable
Jun 29, 2019

If this just started after setting up a dual monitor, you might want to check the display settings especially scaling, resolution, pixel clock and phase.

If it's true that it flickers even on display not found, you might want to plug it on another computer. If the problem persists on that different PC then your monitor has a problem. Flickering can be a bad capacitor or power issue but is not limited to.

Have you checked the signal and power cable of your monitor? How about using a working cables to verify it's not it.

Solution