Two of my Five monitors stopped displaying

wevie13

Honorable
Jan 1, 2013
I have two GPUs that have 3 DPs outs and one HDMI out each. I've got five monitors hooked up to them all with display port cables. When I cam home yesterday and turned the monitors on two them won't display. They both still work because when I move the cables around or unplug another one they will come on. I'm not aware of any recent software updates.

When I look under device settings they all five still show up. When I look under the display settings, they also show up but are "disabled" so to speak.

Monitors: Dell P271H
GPUs: GeForce GTX 1060 6GB x 2
CPU: Intel i5-3570K
RAM: 16 GB

wevie13

Honorable
Jan 1, 2013
MERGED QUESTION
Question from wevie13 : "Two of Five monitors stopped displaying"

I have two GPUs that have 3 DPs outs and one HDMI out each. I've got five monitors hooked up to them all with display port cables. When I cam home yesterday and turned the monitors on two them won't display. They both still work because when I move the cables around or unplug another one they will come on. I'm not aware of any recent software updates.

When I look under device settings they all five still show up. When I look under the display settings, they also show up but are "disabled" so to speak.

Monitors: Dell P271H
GPUs: GeForce GTX 1060 6GB x 2
CPU: Intel i5-3570K
RAM: 16 GB