[SOLVED] Two Power LED Connections...What the Heck?

Crag_Hack

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2015
My Gigabyte X570 Aorus Ultra mobo has two power LED connections on the front panel connector header. See here on page 22. One has two negative connections while the other has one. I assume they are interchangeable, correct? You can use either one right? Why provide two connections in the header in the first place?

Solution
My Gigabyte X570 Aorus Ultra mobo has two power LED connections on the front panel connector header. See here on page 22. One has two negative connections while the other has one. I assume they are interchangeable, correct? You can use either one right? Why provide two connections in the header in the first place?
Both are for same thing, one wit 3 prongs is for some fancy cases that have different connector.
Both are for same thing, one wit 3 prongs is for some fancy cases that have different connector.

Solution