[SOLVED] Two Short Beeps After Restarting

Oct 11, 2020
My brother has an old pc, an i3 2120 in a DH61WW mobo 8gigs of ram with gt220. Pretty old right?

The problem is, the pc boots up to win10 but when I tried to restart it, it turns black, No Post No Display, No nothing.
Only those two short beeps from the motherboard.

Then I tried swapping those Rams (2x4gbs) and it magically opens up again. But whenever I tried to restart it it turns black again and tried to swap those rams and it boots again.

Another thing is whenever I shut it down, the cpu/case fans still spin, thus I needed to hold the power button to completely shut it down.

What do you think is the problem?

Oct 11, 2020
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Include PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition.

Intel motherboard - 2 short beeps:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005473/boards-and-kits.html
Thanks it is the gpu, I resetted it. But the other problem is after shutting down the PC, Fan and LED strips still has power. Is it a faulty PSU? or some software problem?

PSU: Corsair VS650 (using it for like a year now)

Ralston18

Titan
This: "But the other problem is after shutting down the PC, Fan and LED strips still has power. "

What specific references are you using to determine that power is present: e.g., which LED's? Which fans?

After shutting down the PC what happens if the PC is physically unplugged?

Oct 11, 2020
This: "But the other problem is after shutting down the PC, Fan and LED strips still has power. "

What specific references are you using to determine that power is present: e.g., which LED's? Which fans?

After shutting down the PC what happens if the PC is physically unplugged?

What I mean by LED was the strips built in from the case, and for the fans, CPU fan, exhaust and intake fan still spins after shutting down the windows.

Actually I accidentally fixed it by going to Power Options and unchecking the fast startup from the option "choose what the power button does".