[SOLVED] Typing lag on Windows 10?

joetheman001

Prominent
Sep 11, 2019
This only happens from time to time but right now I have a few tabs open in Opera GX with a music video playing in the background on YouTube. When I type in the search bar it lags like an old school computer running Vista or something. Anyone know why this is? I have R9 3900x, 32g of ram and a vega 56.

Solution
No, it isn't. I guess Opera GX is just eating s*** right now. I used antivirus to see if there was maybe a keystroker and nothing came up. Guess ill try to clear cache or something. I close all my Opera GX tabs too and its still doing it.

Could be a bug with Opera GX and the a drivers somewhere in your OS. Who knows. Could be an extension of Opera GX you installed. Try reinstalling Opera GX or return the settings to default in the browser settings.

Or use another browser if a fresh Opera GX install doesn't fix the issue until the issue is fixed.

joetheman001

Prominent
Sep 11, 2019
Is it doing the same thing on Chrome or Firefox or Edge?

No, it isn't. I guess Opera GX is just eating s*** right now. I used antivirus to see if there was maybe a keystroker and nothing came up. Guess ill try to clear cache or something. I close all my Opera GX tabs too and its still doing it.

Could be a bug with Opera GX and the a drivers somewhere in your OS. Who knows. Could be an extension of Opera GX you installed. Try reinstalling Opera GX or return the settings to default in the browser settings.

Or use another browser if a fresh Opera GX install doesn't fix the issue until the issue is fixed.

Solution