Question Typing Pauses

TomFlanders

Honorable
Feb 25, 2015
This is probably one of the most annoying things I have ever run into with Windows 10. I am not sure what to do, what to check but there is not a single person I have found online that's having this issue.

While typing I have these really random (quite often) pauses. I'm typing a word and the keyboard just pauses and I may have typed in 2-3 letters and have to hit backspace to fix the word I typed. There's no lag/latency as it's all instant typing to screen. I have tried everything under the sun and wanted to know if anyone out there has heard/seen this issue.

I've reformatted my entire system, uninstalled every app out there possible, tried other USB ports, tried other keyboards, BIOS updates, everything! $3,000 system shouldn't be having these issues...

Colif

Win 11 Master

TomFlanders

Honorable
Feb 25, 2015
nope, still happens ...
I am close to just taing this (notice right there, taking this didn't type out cause of theeing pause.. just did again..
I hate this f'ing computer with a f'ing passion..

mouse is fine, everything is fine, but when typing as you see above the misspells are ONLY from the keyboard pausing while typing.

I'm better off taking this entire system to the trash (not even kidding) and just building an entirely new system JUST to get away from this problem