Typing Program That Can Mimic Windows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frizzo

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2010
I'm looking for either a small simple program or possibly a mod for Word that can mimic the Windows look. In other words, I want to be able to type a document that looks like what you might see in your various Windows software options/settings etc. Does such a thing exist?

Solution

Actually, you can do this in word...and create an HTML file with links and clicky things that happen.
Not advisable to do it in word, but you can.

Or, VisualStudio, and...

USAFRet

Titan

Can you post a screencap of what you are describing?

Frizzo

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2010
So for example if you go to Control Panel and Advanced System Settings -- the System Properties window pops up and you have 5 tabs at the top, then you have buttons, the buttons open further windows with radial menus and check box options etc. I was looking for a program where instead of using C++ to actually run a program to create such menus, I could simply type these things via typing program like Word. Dawned on me a minute ago that I could just use a good graphics program to copy/paste/edit this stuff, but if a typing mod exists that would be awesome.

USAFRet

Titan

Actually, you can do this in word...and create an HTML file with links and clicky things that happen.
Not advisable to do it in word, but you can.

Or, VisualStudio, and make a 'Windows form'.
Community edition is free.

Solution

USAFRet

Titan

Community.
It is actually Free, and not just a trial.
For this use, it is just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.