U.N. Nuclear Energy Agency Confirms Hack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parsian

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2007
Some of these IAEA agents have betrayed their codes of neutrality and engaged in intelligence operations for the benefit of MOSSAD. A lot of the innocent Iranian nuclear scientists who were murdered by MOSSAD's agents via bombings were directly or indirectly tagged by these folks during their so called IAEA inspections.

liteup23

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2011
[citation][nom]Parsian[/nom]Some of these IAEA agents have betrayed their codes of neutrality and engaged in intelligence operations for the benefit of MOSSAD. A lot of the innocent Iranian nuclear scientists who were murdered by MOSSAD's agents via bombings were directly or indirectly tagged by these folks during their so called IAEA inspections.[/citation] Uh huh, got any proof to back that up?

Shin-san

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2006
This isn't really specific. Is it some server related to information containing confidential nuclear data, or is it something silly like their job postings website?

memadmax

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2011
[citation][nom]killabanks[/nom]israel is a rouge nuclear state with undeclared weapons of mass destruction... i cant wait for the day they go down for it[/citation]

It was an Anti-Nuclear Israel group that did the hack............

killabanks

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2011
[citation][nom]memadmax[/nom]Guess what, nobody really knows if Israel has nukes or not...It is only assumed that they do...[/citation]
you need to do more research.... i suggest starting with dimona and vanunu

machvelocy

Distinguished
May 1, 2010
[citation][nom]memadmax[/nom]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nucle [...] and_Israel[/citation]
wikipedia is the worst source of information about middle east affairs, Israel officially employs hundreds or even thousands of the so called "keyboard warrior" to edit out any wikipedia article that gave israeli government in a bad light. That's why every article about gaza in wikipedia never written in a neutral pov.
Here's one example http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMBramnCg_s

memadmax

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2011
[citation][nom]machvelocy[/nom]wikipedia is the worst source of information about middle east affairs, Israel officially employs hundreds or even thousands of the so called "keyboard warrior" to edit out any wikipedia article that gave israeli government in a bad light. That's why every article about gaza in wikipedia never written in a neutral pov.Here's one example http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMBramnCg_s[/citation]

Did you even bother reading the Wiki???

It has lists, names, and locations of supposed "SECRET" nuclear research and reactor sites....

IF anyone was running a censor op on wiki then that crap would be gone in a heartbeat >_>

Adjust ur tinhat sir...

SirTrollsALot

Honorable
Aug 14, 2012
Doesn't matter what race, religion/non religion, and sex/gender/gay ect. ect. .. Humans are like locusts and goats let loose on the world... We will cull ourselves... Its out nature... and what ever we do is nature... Everything dies... Its the law of nature.. Nature doesn't care, so why should we...

Morkintash

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2010
[citation][nom]killabanks[/nom]you need to do more research.... i suggest starting with dimona and vanunu[/citation]

If they did everyone would have already known.

catbus1

Distinguished
Feb 29, 2008
More dead Iranians trying to obtain nuclear weapons the better. A nuclear armed murderous theocracy that is also the world's longest and largest state sponsor of terrorism isn't beneficial to civilization at all.

fuzg13z

Honorable
Aug 5, 2012
[citation][nom]memadmax[/nom]Did you even bother reading the Wiki???It has lists, names, and locations of supposed "SECRET" nuclear research and reactor sites....IF anyone was running a censor op on wiki then that crap would be gone in a heartbeat >_>Adjust ur tinhat sir...[/citation]
Keyword "supposed" those could be bogus, duhhh

Parsian

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2007
[citation][nom]catbus1[/nom]More dead Iranians trying to obtain nuclear weapons the better. A nuclear armed murderous theocracy that is also the world's longest and largest state sponsor of terrorism isn't beneficial to civilization at all.[/citation]

wow I am actually offended. I thought this wasnt about people of Iran but the regime. Please do a empirical comparison of Iran vs US vs Israel vs Russia vs China vs Saudi Arabia before copy pasting political propaganda.

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
Despite my user name, I assure you I had nothing to do with this as I would never degrade myself to be in a group called "Parastoo" if they changed their name to The Amazing NuclearShadow & and Hacketeers I'd consider it. Not that I know anything about hacking.

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]DarkSable[/nom]^I understand you're trying to say we're a plague, but...A plague of goats?[/citation]
Feral goats tend to do a lot of damage to usable farmland since they don't graze and move they stay and eat everything before moving damaging the soil. So while it's not a common saying a plague of goats would be pretty bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.