[SOLVED] UAC not working correctly

Okay, so this is the issue. My girlfriend has her own computer I built for her. She lives at home with her brothers. Well I got her home today and they had installed a bunch of stuff, and even changed the email linked to the account!

So I created an administrator account, and set her account to standard. Then I hid the admin account so it would only login to hers when she started the computer. Now UAC requires a password, but doesn't give her the option to enter it in, and you can only cancel the action. Now I have effectively locked her out of doing anything on the computer, because UAC decides that she can't enter the user and password. Is there a way to fix this or should I just reinstall windows?

Also: another fun little tidbit. When I tried to enter safe mode using the recovery options (such as holding shift while restarting windows or interrupting the windows boot), the keyboard doesn't work so I can't enter it.

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks.

Solution
Never mind, I figured it out finally, thanks anyways.

To fix this:

1. Enter File Explorer
2. Search for Regedit.exe in the search bar
3. Hold Shift + R-click - Open as different user
4. Type in the credentials
5. Navigate to this path:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\SpecialAccounts\UserList
6. Delete the key for the hidden user account
Never mind, I figured it out finally, thanks anyways.

To fix this:

1. Enter File Explorer
2. Search for Regedit.exe in the search bar
3. Hold Shift + R-click - Open as different user
4. Type in the credentials
5. Navigate to this path:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\SpecialAccounts\UserList
6. Delete the key for the hidden user account

Solution